Steps to Becoming a Bomanite Licensed Contractor
The following list is intended to provide an overview of the steps needed to become a Bomanite Licensed Contractor. Please review this site carefully. Becoming a Licensed Contractor is a financial investment and a personal commitment that requires serious consideration. At The Bomanite Company, we are committed to offering you our full support as you explore this investment opportunity. Throughout the application process and into business development, we will work closely with you to help build your business and achieve your goals.
Step 1 - Inquiry Process
Step 2 - Phone Interview/Question and Answer Process
Step 3 - Due Diligence/Validation
Step 4 - Approval Process
Step 5 - Commitment/Sign Agreement
- Review license requirements and the information on this website, then complete and submit Bomanite’s Preliminary Licensing Application Form.
- Upon review of your preliminary application, you will be contacted by our General Manager. A phone interview provides a good opportunity for us to get to know each other and lay out the timeline, process and answer any questions you may have.
- Upon satisfactory completion of the phone interview, a Prospective Licensee Questionnaire will need to be submitted by you and reviewed by our management team.
- Once we have reviewed the information provided in the Prospective Licensee Questionnaire, made any additional telephone calls to you, and approved your application, we will negotiate the specific terms of the license agreement(s) with you. Next, we will send you the Bomanite License Agreement for execution.
- You will then be required to return your signed license agreement, initial license fee, certificate of insurance, and copy of your contractor's license. Once we receive those items, you are officially part of the Bomanite Network - Welcome!
Once the application is submitted and approved, we generally work to complete the license agreements within a 30 to 45 day period. Once we have received the signed license agreement, initial license fee, etc. from you, we will execute your license agreement. Following execution of the agreement, your Bomanite Initial Licensing Package will be sent within two to three weeks. The details of what’s contained in these packages will be outlined in the appendix section of your license agreement.